Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

35ish Second Eggs

Did you get a Christmas present that you just LOVE?

I did.  I think it was a stocking stuffer.  I wasn't too sure about this to start with.
Pam got this little gem at HomeGoods.  It is just the right size for 1 egg.
Then, put the top on, and place it in the microwave.
So far it has been a two step process for me.  Usually I underdo the egg a tad and add 10 more seconds and it turns out how I like it.
I went back to HomeGoods, found some more and will be giving them as gifts.  Under $5 egg cooker - can't beat it!

Thanks for joining us today on the Roadrunner Chronicles!  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love eggs...and lovin' that little cooker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I just might have to find me one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome, might have to get me one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am adding that to my list....

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ReplyDelete